Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If you are actively seeking new job opportunities or you are just interested in front-end development and want to explore your possibilities, we will be pleased to get to know you.
localhost, is a Košice based IT company full of talented individuals and tech enthusiasts working as one big team, making personal and company goals reality, clients satisfied and our people happy.
With us, you can work on interesting projects, cooperate with the most successful companies, top professionals and work with cutting-edge, ever-evolving technologies. We are looking for excited juniors, but also experts with vast knowledge in IT field.
As Front End Developer you will be part of our team that solves various problems on daily basis within an assigned project, maintaines existing code, you will support teammates and participate on implementing new features.You will also do:
• Various programming tasks.
• Working on complex projects, application systems and infrastructure components.
• Working on business valuable features.
• Communicating with end users and internal customers to ensure accuracy and integrity and completeness of the product.
• You should stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in IT development.
Employee perks and benefits
- Transparent approach and communication
- 3x localhost days and 3x sick days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bonuses at every smashing life events
- Benefit plus budget
- Industry leading Pension plan
- Professional growth
- Supporting your ideas
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or other related field.
• Experience with object-oriented programming.
Top Candidates will also have:
• Experience with React Native
• Interest in cross-platform mobile development.
• Understanding of REST APIs, document request model.
• Some experience with native app tools.
• Experience with maintenance of existing code and automated testing.
• Experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, GitHub actions) and agile methodologies.
• Some knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
Brief description of the company
“Think globally, act locally."
We at Localhost are passionate group of tech enthusiasts, with strong software development history and expertise, agile mindset, and DevOps culture. Established in Kosice, Slovakia, we've evolved and grown in 10 years of time, to now be capable of serving the best global brands of the world.
With more than 50 engineers, customer focus, continuous improvement, and growth attitude, we are proud to be the partner to several domestic and world-wide customers.
- Start ASAP
- Duration Fulltime
- Employment Trading license / Working contract
- Salary Full-time: 2000 Eur / month
- Location Remote work
Interested? Introduce yourself, and let's connect.
- Email us and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org