Medior Software Engineer (ITSM)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- The Cat® Digital group is the digital and technology arm of Caterpillar Inc., responsible for bringing world class capabilities to our products and services. With over one million connected assets worldwide, we're focused on using data, advanced analytics, and AI capabilities to help our customers build a better world.As an ITSM Software Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development and performance of advanced ITSM Service Delivery reporting. You will apply your knowledge of data sets and programming to support the development and maintenance of applications that support ITSM service delivery metrics.
- Job Duties:
• Support the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software systems and applications for ITSM metrics reporting.
• Works independently to drive application development focused around delivering business valuable features.
• Maintains high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits.
• Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness.
• Performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
Employee perks and benefits
- No company bullshits
- Transparent approach and communication
- Professional growth
- Supporting your ideas
- 3x localhost days and 3x sick days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bonuses at every smashing life events
- Benefit plus budget
- Industry leading Pension plan
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience: 2
Personality requirements and skills
• College or university degree, technical certification or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Python programming language and object-oriented programming
• Working knowledge of cloud platforms either AWS or Azure
• Understanding and experience in relational and/or NoSQL databases
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with sensitive issues
Top Candidates Will Have:
• Knowledge of software development environments such as DevOps and GIT
• Willingness to learn new programming languages
• Open-source project contribution
• Experience in multiple business processes or organizations and experience in multiple IT disciplines is also beneficial
Brief description of the company
“Think globally, act locally." We at localhost are passionate group of tech enthusiasts, with strong software development history and expertise, agile mindset, and DevOps culture. Established in Kosice, Slovakia, we've evolved and grown in 10 years of time, to now be capable of serving the best global brands of the world.With more than 50 engineers, customer focus, continuous improvement, and growth attitude, we are proud to be the partner to several domestic and world-wide customers.
- Start ASAP
- Duration Fulltime / Parttime
- Employment Trading license / Working contract
- Salary Full-time: 2700 Eur / month
- Location Remote work