Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Do you have skills and motivation? Are you a person with an eye for detail, a focus on quality and bug-free systems? We are hiring QA/Test Engineer for our international client.
Keep reading on and if you meet our conditions, we definitely want to hear about you 🙂
- • All kinds of testing, defect reports and test cases
• You are familiar with currently existing software products, but you are always interested in new ones and want to stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Works directly to identify and resolve complex application/technical issues
• Analyze business requirements to develop and execute manual and automation test cases
• Show us where the bugs are and help us solve them
• You will always be in the picture. Team communication is a must
• It is important that testing is performed in a timely, repeatable and efficient manner
Employee perks and benefits
- No company bullshits
- Transparent approach and communication
- Professional growth
- Supporting your ideas
- 3x localhost days and 3x sick days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bonuses at every smashing life events
- Benefit plus budget
Information about the selection process
- You don’t have to fit all the criteria but you absolutely need to convince us that you are a REAL TESTER who takes this profession seriously, wants to learn and grow in the field.We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work on interesting projects in a global organization (global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of heavy equipment and machinery) collaborate with talented professionals, and make a significant impact on our organization's success. Apply now and be a part of our innovative journey!
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Education in the field:
Computer Science, Data Science or other related field
Experience in the field:
Number of years of experience:
Personality requirements and skills
2+ years of experience with test automation
Expertise with test automation tools and the ability to assist with establishing new testing processes
Manual testing techniques
ISTQB / ISEB foundation certificate
Experience with programming or scripting languages (Python, Java)
Test management tools (Azure DevOps)
Ability to query database (SQL)
Strong understanding of web technology
Agile software methodology – SCRUM
Good written and spoken English (at least B2)
Brief description of the company
“Think globally, act locally."
We at Localhost are passionate group of tech enthusiasts, with strong software development history and expertise, agile mindset, and DevOps culture. Established in Kosice, Slovakia, we've evolved and grown in 10 years of time, to now be capable of serving the best global brands of the world.
With more than 50 engineers, customer focus, continuous improvement, and growth attitude, we are proud to be the partner to several domestic and world-wide customers.
- Start by agreement
- Contract type full-time, trade licence
- Salary from 2000 Eur /month
- Final agreement depends on your skill-set and experience. This is the subject of a partnership agreement during the selection process.
- Location Home office