IT Service Management Engineer
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- The Cat® Digital group is the digital and technology arm of Caterpillar Inc., responsible for bringing world class capabilities to our products and services. With over one million connected assets worldwide, we're focused on using data, advanced analytics, and AI capabilities to help our customers build a better world.Now, we're expanding our operations and opening a new branch in Slovakia. Localhost, a dynamic team of tech enthusiasts in Kosice, has partnered with us to serve top global brands. As a member of our growing team, you'll have the opportunity to join us at an exciting time and work on high-impact projects that redefine what's possible in the world of heavy machinery.
As an ITSM Software Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development and performance of advanced ITSM Service Delivery reporting. You will apply your knowledge of data sets and programming to support the development and maintenance of applications that support ITSM service delivery metrics. You will also oversee service operations in accordance with Incident and Problem Service Level Agreements (SLAs), maintain compliance documentation and promote service delivery quality standards.
Support the design, development, testing and deployment of software systems and applications (databases) for ITSM metrics reporting.
• Assist with problem management that determines root cause of system interruptions and permanent actions to eliminate repeat occurrences.
• Assist in defining organizational processes and controls designed to deliver IT services to meet business objectives efficiently, effectively, and reliably.
• Support enhanced functionality based on Continual Service Improvement requirements/changes.
• Management and facilitation of documentation for ITSM support processes.
• Support ITSM processes, ensuring that they can be effectively executed by identifying changes to workflow, monitoring progress, performing audits and improving overall efficiency.
• Supports business goals by identifying opportunities for improvement and evaluate IT performance against best practices.
• Additional duties as assigned by ITSM Operations management.
Employee perks and benefits
- Transparent approach and communication
- Professional growth
- Supporting your ideas
- 3x localhost days and 3x sick days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bonuses at every smashing life events
- Benefit plus budget
- Industry leading Pension plan
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
• English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Requires a college or university degree, technical certification or equivalent experience
• 2 or more years of experience working in technology ITSM operations
• Experienced with the use of ServiceNow or similar ITSM software (ie Remedy), specifically Incident Management and Problem Management
• Basic knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C#, VB.NET, Python and object-oriented programming
• Understanding and experience in SQL and Snowflake data modeling
• Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with sensitive issues, mentor, and coach and/or persuade others on new technologies, new applications, or potential solutions.
• Front line support and escalation experience
• Understanding of cloud hosted environments (AWS, Microsoft)
Top Candidates will also have:
• ITIL V4 Certification
• Organizational Incident and Problem Management experience
• AWS Practitioner Certification
Brief description of the company
“Think globally, act locally."
We at localhost are passionate group of tech enthusiasts, with strong software development history and expertise, agile mindset, and DevOps culture. Established in Kosice, Slovakia, we've evolved and grown in 10 years of time, to now be capable of serving the best global brands of the world.
With more than 50 engineers, customer focus, continuous improvement, and growth attitude, we are proud to be the partner to several domestic and world-wide customers.
- Start ASAP
- Contract type Fulltime / trade licence
- Salary 2 500 Eur / month
- Location Remote work
Interested? Introduce yourself, and let's connect.
- Email us and send your CV to email@example.com